On the 31st of May 2019, Amendments to the Codes of Good Practice were published via Government Gazette No 42496. As several amendments were made only a few are listed below.
The gazette in 3 parts may be downloaded here:
This is a 25 page document listing all Interpretation and Definitions.
- Designated Group Supplier: added definition
- Absorption definition: amendment
This is a 11 page document listing the principles to be applied.
- Sub-minimums: Explanation
- Unincorporated Joint Venture: Added measurement
This is a 17 page document listing the principles to be applied. The changes are extensive and the document must be read in full to understand the extent of amendments.
- Suppliers within a company’s supply chain cannot be considered an Enterprise development beneficiary Guarantees: ESD matrix has been updated
- Double counting on various interventions have been ruled out
- Capping of Category F and category G training interventions have changed to 25% (opposed to 15% that it was previously capped at)
This article is provided for information only, and does not constitute the provision of professional advice of any kind.